Frequently asked questions
- Tell us about the church, Dove World Outreach Center and about what the belief of the church is?
- We are a New Testament, Charismatic, Non-Denominational Church that believes in the whole Bible and that we are to act in response to the word of God in order to change the times we are living in. Those times have gotten further and futher away from God; full of deception like abortion and same sex marriages.
- Why would the Church put up such a sign?
- To expose Islam for what it is. It is a violent and oppressive religion that is trying to mascarade itself as a religion of peace, seeking to deceive our society.
- What is the reason or message the Church wants to get out with a sign such as that?
- The message of the truth that there is only one way to God, only one way to salvation, and that is through the blood of Jesus. Through the repenting of your sins and being born again. It is time that all Christians unite, stop being passive and selfish and stand up and fight for the truth.
- What is your response to those offended by the sign or the message of the sign?
- The truth should never offend us. We should embrace the truth. That is the foundation of our country and that is the only way to true freedom. Islam is a lie based upon lies and deceptions and fear. In Muslim countries, if you preach the gospel or convert to Christianity - you will be killed. That is the type of religion it is.
Those behind a sign posted in front of their northwest Gainesville church, proclaiming in red letters that Islam is of the devil, say it's a way to express their religious beliefs and is a message of a great act of love. | Gainesville.com | The Gainesville Sun